Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir.
"How are you pò? "Gusto ko lang mag-share kasi masama loob ko sa __________-friend ko...

"We were talking about my husband who just turned __ yrs old recently. By God's grace, ok naman pò ang husband ko despite being ____________ and elderly.

"Imagine my surprise pò when he said to my face - na sa estimate nya daw, mga ________ years na lang tatagal ang buhay ng asawa ko?! Kasi daw ____________ and all.
Who is he to say that??
God?? 😢😢😢

"I am afraid all of a sudden, Sir. 😢

"I am leaving pa naman __________________ for a trip w/ my ________ & _________.

"Sorry pò - have no one lang talaga to share this with and strangely felt like 'opening' up to you.
"Very sincerely, "________________"


My reply:

Hello _________________!

I wouldn't worry about this if I were you. It is only additional mental and emotional baggage for you.

We die when we die, not because someone says so.

The important thing is that, while we are alive, we are well taken care of by the people we love, we medicate ourselves properly when we are sick, and we build only good memories for everyone.

Fretting over this incident will only generate negative energy. Counteract and deflect it with positive energy to turn events around and prove all ill-wishers wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment