Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, March 29, 2019

Friends, I am extending my Painting Year (March 31, 2018 - March 30, 2019) by ANOTHER year (March 31, 2019 - March 30, 2020). No magic and psychism all throughout this year, except for the regular Thursday meetings of the Spirit Questors--albeit devoted to research on Asian magic, minimal treasure hunting discussions, and the analysis of unsolved crimes.

No seances and no explorations in the world of elemental spirits this year. Those are not what the country needs at this time.

However, I am also considering making this year my Knitting Year, during which my fellow knitters are welcome to join me for weekly, afternoon sessions in my house. Please do NOT sign up if you don't know how to knit and merely want to learn how to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment