Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Lazy day, flustering evening.

I was having two pieces of pork steak grilled at the hawkers' center when my son Chito swung by on his way to work. Bought him a shawarma rice supper plus another packed supper for his night-shift break. We hung out at M.'s cafe with canned Pepsi while waiting for his time to leave for work.

Then my granddaughter Nielsen, my son Nelson's daughter, dropped by to say goodbye before leaving for her three-month, Tourism OJT in the U.S. She graduates in December this year. I gave her a sterling silver heirloom ring with her birthstone.

Now Father Rene Cabag, Father Richard Diaz, and Professor Manny De Guzman have been Messaging me to inquire about the installation of the four paintings sitting in my studio at Maryhill School of Theology, hopefully to be done before the Festival on Catholic Social Teaching at Maryhill.

Hoping I can hole up peacefully inside my captain's cabin bedroom the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment