Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, April 1, 2019

I am quite certain that, whenever I am on the summer studio porch, it is a phenomenological experience for all passersby. What they see is a man writing at a desk, sipping a cup of coffee, and behaving as though he were enclosed by solid walls instead of porch grilles. Moreover, the man is surrounded with items not usually located outdoors.

The Theater of Everyday Life.

Oh, to write forever in the immediate presence of Nature! I would even sleep here at night, but that would be too much of a spectacle for my neighbors.

Crazy but fun.




Many years ago, before my retirement, I purchased this wooden book rest from the library of Ateneo de Cagayan University, at the exact time when it was upgrading its reading room equipment. It has been one of the quaint souvenirs I have kept all this time.






Steel gnome hut at the feet of the writing table. It is actually a lantern that can accommodate six tea lights

Note the fallen, dragon tree berries on the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment