Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, April 12, 2019

Jalan-jalan at the center with Aubrey. Changed money for the weekend, had cold drinks at the Cubao Leaky Cauldron, and brought Aubrey to the family dentist's, where R. will meet up with her later. They will do groceries before coming hone.

Caught myself rushing homeward after--the very behavior I would have manifested had I work the following day--then realized that I'm retired and time is at my command. Did some window shopping, figured out how the center rearranged the Bridgeway from Farmers Plaza to Gateway, bought three scandalously flamboyant hair ties, then walked home.



No comments:

Post a Comment