Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening sir.
"I dreamt that I visited your studio last night. You were with a friend -- a lady in her 60s or 70s, with a bob cut. You were not chatty in my dream, but I felt your reassuring presence. It was a little dim, with subdued lighting.
"As I was looking at a painting, details of which I don't remember, the lady gave me tips on how I could protect myself from entities. It was unexpected in the dream, but maybe it was in my subconscious. I am not sure. But thank you for appearing in my dream. I forgot what happened after that.
"Also, I read in your post that people in the Spirit Questors FB group are actually part of the team with the same name. I will be honest -- I was not initiated nor am I an official Spirit Questor (I have a fascination for the paranormal, of course). So that made me think if you mistook me for someone else. Nevertheless, thank you. I am learning a lot from the group and the oracles you post. Truly grateful.
"____"


My reply:

Hello ____!

You traveled to my studio in my dream as my students travel to our roof deck whenever I announce night classes. I believe the woman you saw in my dream was my second eldest sister; when she was young she used to see gnomes and spirits of the deceased.

You are in the Private Group _The Spirit Questitrs_ not because I placed you there but because someone else did. Jeremiah? Today, I no longer allow Members to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment