Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir Tony how are you? I just want to ask you again re my dream last week. Outside my window my neighbor who already passed away has a balimbing tree. A caretaker used to water the tree. I used to take pics on that tree...after several days I had anxieties and dream that I loss two teeth. This came before the death of a colleague. I know that dream was a bad omen. Could it be associated with that tree also? My dream? Stay safe always!"


My reply:

Hello ______!

It is possible that you have precognitive knowledge of demises, in which case both dreams are related. Do note, however, the duality of images in the dreams:

--neighbor who passed away vis-a-vis the tree and water, which symbolize life
--death of a colleague vis-a-vis teeth, which symbolize potency

Always consider the yin and the yang in every dream. Where there is a message about death, there is also a message about life. As such, there is never anything to be afraid of or anxious about.

No comments:

Post a Comment