Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hello, Sir Tony. 3 weeks ago I had read your guildlines for facebook friends. One of the guidelines stated that: write three things that you want to make happen this coming month (September). I immediately got a pen and look for a calendar. I wrote these three things: I will be hired in ________________________, I will be free from minor debts, and new opportunity for my wife. Another week had passed, I got a call from the HR of ______________________ saying that my application has been considered. Another, I already have a money to pay my minor debts. Im still looking forward that new opportunity come will come for my wife. I just want to say thank you for the weekly guidlines that you have been shared in your FB group. Godbless po.:


My reply:

Hello _________!

Congratulations! Such blessings this season always come from the Hungry Ghosts, who reciprocate gestures of kindness and care. Make offerings of compassion to them; at the very least light candles in safe vessels and joss sticks to light their way.

The last day and night of Hungry Ghosts Month this year is September 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment