Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening Sir Tony. I would just like to thank you for all the guidance and learnings.

"I can still clearly remember the first time I met you around 1998 inside Ateneo campus. You told me something like I can be your daughter. You also said I looked like somebody from your family. I was very grateful back then when you invited me to attend and observe your psychology class at St. Scholastica's College."


My reply:

Hello __________!

Yes, I remember, and you are most welcome for everything.

Teaching was most stressful to me. I had to be well-dressed all the time, I had to juggle my time between that and my full-time job, I was writing plays and attending rehearsals, I was writing and proofreading books, and I had to be attending to my family. I now intend to be relaxed and happy through the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment