Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir Tony, good evening. I have been meaning to ask you about my recent experiences seeing mermen/mermaids.

"I think it started about 2 weeks ago wherein I had a dream where I visited you and asked you about your Halloween costume. You jokingly replied in your usual manner 'Ay, you will drown!' then you showed me it was that of a merman. After which I realized I was reminded of the Bagting ng Dagat - whose talisman flashed for a moment after my realization. "A few nights after I had another dream, this time at a coastal town. And the part I remember is that I was to bury in sand a figure of a merman in a bottle. I even dropped the figure and had to go back for it. After which they became 2; one was inside the bottle, the other I was holding on top of it. "Days after that, I’ve also been seeing merman or mermaid figures on some shows that I watch or on my Facebook feed. "I also realized after looking through my dream journal that I have been having many dreams where water is involved. And usually I dive in, or wade through it. "Thank you for your time sir. ☺️

"Also, I would like to ask if I could visit you on Halloween? 🙂"


My reply:

Hello __________!

The first thing that came into my mind was a difference in thinking or an altercation between son and mother. Remember that the goddess of the sea had an issue with the god of iron. Is there some disagreement at present between you and your mother?

Second, L. himself has been having frequent spiritual encounters with Ma Tzu, the Tao goddess of seafarers and the sea. It is also possible, then, that the goddess of the sea is standing up to be recognized and propitiated.

Your dream set in a coastal town indicates to me an urge or attraction that you want to get rid of but cannot. Try to determine what that is. 

As to your other dreams, remember that water in dreams signifies emotions. So do Neptune and the Kraken, who symbolize turbulent emotions and the need for some kind of sacrifice, i.e. something that you may need to give up at this time in your life.

On a more literal level, there will be more typhoons coming in through the end of the year, and danger may come from high storm surges.

Yes, you may visit me on Halloween at 2:00 PM. We can have sisig at M.'s cafe if it is available then. I won't be in costume, though. I'll be in Spandex shorts. Or maybe that is my costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment