Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, October 30, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony, good morning! I wanted to ask you about this watchtower in ___________, ___________ because I experienced something supernatural while my friend, A., and I were inside it. As I was taking photos of the interior of the watchtower, I saw through my cellphone an orb of light pass before us. It looked and floated like a bubble before it disappeared in the shadows. I looked at A., who said nothing. Apparently, he had not seen the orb. I checked the sources of light inside the watchtower both with my naked eyes and my cellphone's camera to make sure that it was not an optical illusion or my imagination. When I could not come up with a plausible explanation, I felt a heaviness in the air, as if something unseen was enveloping me. I asked A. to step out of the watchtower with me. I did not have the guts to tell him about what I saw inside the watchtower. Sadly, I was not able to capture the orb with my cellphone camera. Eventually, we went back inside the watchtower, but I never saw the orb of light again. Did I experience something supernatural then, or was it just an optical illusion? Thank you in advance!"

My reply:

Hello ________!

First of all, there are orbs everywhere, especially where there are elementals. They act up and become visible whenever they are disturbed. Note, for example, that whenever a parade with drums marches down the street and you take photos of the trees, the photos will show up orbs all over the place. 

I am certain that you and A. did something to disturb the elementals in the watchtower. You must have been conditioned by all those videos of adventurous persons who visit unusual places and immediately anticipate something horrific to happen there.

Just ignore the incident, since that watchtower isn't a place you would go to everyday. And remember that, wherever you go, you need to show respect not only to the people there but also to the spirits in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment