Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony I had a very vivid dream last night. In my dream, suddenly there was a deluge and my entire surroundings were flooded.. and I was swimming to safety. Then i saw a bayawak swimming beside me.. I tried to swim away but I wasn't really going anywhere. Later on I saw a sawa swimming in the water with us. First it swam away.. and then it was being swept closer to me. So close that its head was near my nose already. I was anticipating it to bite but it wasn't biting me. Then the bayawak was swimming right beside us. I was also at striking distance but it didn't bite as well. My dream ended with the Sawa and the Bayawak terribly close to me in the water.

"What could this possibly mean sir Tony? Is this an omen?"


My reply:

Hello _________!

Your dream was triggered by Typhoon Quinta and your anxiety, whether mild or severe, regarding your safety.

The bayawak and the sawa are your dark, sexual impulses. Both are of the element fire and are also attempting to survive the flood, which, in this dream, represents your pent-up emotions. You have been holding back frustrations, regrets, failures, disappointments, and anger at missed opportunities--all of which you are deliberately repressing while showing to others that you are cool and unaffected. You need a safety valve or an outlet that will help you get rid of all that; otherwise the dream will recur in varying scenarios.

That your sexual impulses are represented by two different fire creatures suggests to me the existence of some kind of double standard in your life. Only you, of course, will know what this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment