Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, October 30, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good Morning Sir Tony. I just need your opinion. I often see 911 everywhere. In the clock, house number, and everywhere. And everytime I see it I feel something weird. Is my spirit guide wants something to convey, is their any significance of this number or just coincidence? I search about the meaning of this number pero magkaiba iba sila ng meaning. Thank you"

My reply:

Hello _____!

Always add up the digits of recurring numbers. In this case 9 + 1 + 1 = 11 = 2. Eleven and two are the numbers of the joyous twins. You are being called upon to celebrate a special occasion, whatever that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment