Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony I am also reporting this to you now… lI sometimes hear noises from my downstairs even when I know it’s empty. It’s 1:48am now and I had to go down to my kitchen to turn off my oven which was turned on and on a setting I never use. I am actually quite rattled as this could have caused a fire. I will ask the oven technicians to check it out, maybe there’s a machine error which caused it but I am honestly quite shook sir."

My reply:

Hello ________!

Continue observing and get back to me if there are more of such occurrences. I will be happy to go there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment