Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"sir tony i hope you're doing well. gusto ko po sanang humingi ng advice sainyo, kasi po my lover who works for the _____________ got moved to another base in a country without any family or friends. he has always been depressed and have daily anxiety but when he got to __ his mental health has gotten worst. I tried to seek Cosmic healing from warka adala but nothing has changed, now he is way worst to the point he has shut everyone out including me. his reason is he does not love himself and want his own personal space, i think his depression and anxiety has gotten worst. I do want to help him, but I don't know kung papaano pa po. ano po kaya sa palagay ninyo ang dapat kong gawin? he has tried to take his own life many times before ayoko po sanang maulit po ulit yun kaya gusto ko po siyang tulungan. maraming salamat po, pasensya na po for reaching out to you, dala lang po ng desperation to seek for help and advice. salamat po! I will attach a photo of him"


My reply:

Hello ________!

If he wants his own personal space, give it to him. The ___ _____ has competent counselors who are trained to handle cases like his. Trust him, and trust your boyfriend.

Also know that, when a person is compelled to live in a foreign country, he undergoes personality and value changes. Based on the photos you sent me, I saw that he is subconsciously questioning his gender and his preferences.

Give him some time to come into his own. If he is truly yours, he will come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment