Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Now going slow on accepting Friend Requests. I have 592 going on 600.

Last night my night class began 4:00 AM. It was structured like a therapy group, and most of its participants were Friends I recently accepted. They were from dysfunctional families, and the objective of the night class was to help them resolve issues, one at a time. The majority, however, were defensive and resistant. The last person I tried to assist was a man in his late twenties--looked like Mark Angeles but I know it wasn't him. I kept asking him how he was feeling but he couldn't come down from the level of overthinking to the level of feeling. I passed him on to a female therapist--Tetchie Agbayani?-- in the group, and left the group. Woke up and had a drink of iced water.

My Friends, what is the point of visiting me on the astral level if you will only be intimidated in my presence? 

No comments:

Post a Comment