Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening Sir Tony. Sorry for messaging at this time but I am really baffled.

"Context: My laptop wouldn't turn on(plugged, unplugged) for 3 days. The first 2 days the tech guy checked issues like battery, memory. And I saw that it was working after minor issues were fixed. But each time I'll get home the laptop still won't turn on. So I ended up bringing it to the tech 4x. Today is the 4th. "My bf also accompanied me to check it. So before we left the tech guy, and the mall, we both saw that the laptop was ok. Tech guy was also baffled because there was no problem with the unit. When I came home this evening, alas, it won't turn on again. I tried all methods suggested. None of them worked. All my other devices and even my old battered laptop was working. "All of us are at a loss. I do not want to panic anymore but this laptop is what I use for work. I don't know what is wrong with it or our compound/my unit. Certain friends are also suggesting I talk to the spirits/energies. I would like to know your opinion on my dilemma, if I need to do some shadow work, ritual, or just let it be. "Thank you sir and I hope to attend one of your night classes (you have appeared in my dreams twice already)."


My reply:

Hello ___________!

It might be time to buy a new laptop--for common sense and other reasons. The "other" reason is that you have been expending and projecting too much energy through ether via your laptop.

I myself work on a desktop computer, and it sometimes doesn't work. What I do is merge my mind with the mouse, which seems to get everything working properly again. 

Therefore, try using the same energy to make your laptop work.

No comments:

Post a Comment