Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Sir Tony. I would be very happy to receive a birthday message from you. I am transitioning to a new phase as my first Saturn return has just ended.

"I wish to carefully make decisions, this time, that will help me further be a better version of myself physically and spiritually for myself and the ones who are dear to me. God bless you and your family always."


Hello ____!

Your birthday messages:

1) Follow your head more than your heart.
2) The horizon is not just in front of you. It is all around you.
3) To be happy, make your family happy.
4) No shallow man can make a woman with depth satisfied.
5) Contemplate the figure of the circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment