Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Tony, Just want to request an interpretation of my dream. I’m finding my way home and saw people using a wooden ladder to pass to and from a certain direction. When I tried stepping down on it, I almost fall so I screamed for help from the man below. What he did is cover the whole wooden stair with a big neatly painted cloth. It looks safe but Im having second thought because I cannot see the steps. My dream ended there. Its like my desire to go back home was left hanging as I cannot find a way how to do it. Please help me clear my mind, my dream gave me a negative feeling and it bothers me now. Thanks a lot and more power.

"______________ former ____ staff - _______ is just my FB name."

My reply:

Hello ____!

The man in your dream is your psyche. He is telling you to "not go home"--against your emotional desire to do so. 

In dreams, "going home" signifies giving up, abandoning the business of the day, and being unwilling to accept and learn certain life lessons. 

In your current situation, what are you turning your back on, willingly or unwillingly? Has something hurt or humiliated you so much that the only thing you wish is to take refuge in your home and run, symbolically, "into the arms of Mama"? 

What are your challenges at present? Which is wiser--to confront them or to flee from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment