Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Sir hello!

"I just want to share and would like to hear of your insight about it...I've dreamt of a big tree. The texture of the trunk is somewhat similar to this you posted...I went inside the 'front door' of the tree. The tree was huge! The door was huge and very high...it was an entrance to a wonderful urbanized city inside the tree(?). "I was just amazed, looking around...with my jaw open in awe. It's color was silverish grey inside...and so with almost everything in it....there were stairs built on the insides of the trunk....you look straight ahead...it lead to somewhere 'deeper' into the city... "It wasn't a long dream. But it felt real and as if I visited that place for real. I wonder if it was real. "Woke up with mixed feelings. "Thank you, sir Tony for your reading my message 🙏"



My reply:

Hello ______!

You did astral travel to our dragon tree. If you have a ficus tree, a peepal tree, or both near you house, these helped you make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment