Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I've been spending a lot more time now with family, especially meals, since I retired in 2015, and I wish it'd always been like that.

I now resent:

--having gone on work-related trips
--having gone to work-related dinners and receptions
--having worked overtime
--having attended play rehearsals and performances, and there were very many
--having attended taping sessions for TV dramas
--having gone on Spirit Quests, training sessions, and paranormal activities
--having gone to parties 

Friends do not understand why I now never leave home, but, at 71, I consider my years to be numbered, and I don't wish to spend that remaining time in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment