Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"still a goodmorning sir tony.. I hope you and your family are doing fine amidst the typhoon...

"I would just like to try if you can help me with my curiosity. "I had no electricity last night so I checked the living room with my flashlight and when I scanned across the tv screen there seems to be a doodle of a spiral on it. (will try to send the video, but messenger will dumb down the quality).. "I live alone and I know for sure I didn't and won't doodle a spiral on it.

"I hope you can shed some light and wisdom on this. I only have google to depend on and will meditate to listen to my guides too

"btw, I live in an old house po. 1950s po yata ito sir

"our ancestral house"


My reply:

Hello ____!

Based on the video you sent, I believe that the images on the TV screen were formed merely by air and moisture.

The surfaces of flat-screens are naturally difficult to wipe clean. Even after you've done a thorough cleaning, smudges reappear due to changes in temperature.

You have nothing to fear even if you wanted to have something to fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment