Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good afternoon! I hope you and your family are alright during this typhoon season

"I was hoping you could kindly shed some light on an experience I had when I was 6 years old

"We used to have games during Math class where we’d be divided into teams and each team member would be asked to solve a problem on the blackboard

"My team mate was writing the wrong answer, so from my seat, I just had the idea of pushing my answers to her through my thoughts

"What I found interesting was that the timing of my thoughts and her actions were nearly simultaneous. Of course, six-year old me did not yet know about telepathy

"But what I am very curious about was that while I was pushing my thoughts to her, even down to the act of erasing her initial solution on the blackboard, I felt this ball of energy in my right hand

"What was that ball of energy, Sir Tony? Unfortunately, I never got to feel that energy since

"I remember that my right hand was positioned as if it were trying to hold a big, imaginary ball


My reply:

Hello ____!

The ball of energy was your psychic power bank. The right hand is usually the giving hand, while the left hand is usually the receiving hand. You were giving energy to your team mate.

You no longer feel energy transfer because it has already become second nature to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment