Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, October 21, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon sir tony, I wanna ask if you don't mind sir, I dreamt today perhaps at 4am that I am having sex with my ex husband....but you know I didn't even think about him na ... Please enlighten me concerning this if you have time to reply sir ...many thanks

😍"

My reply:

Hello _______!

This is a mere dream fragment rather than a dream narrative. Any of the following interpretations are possible:

--Your current partner does not give you enough sexual attention.

--You are subconsciously still in love with your ex-husband. 

--You secretly desire to regress to happier times.

For further questions, please consult an elder counselor of your own gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment