Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, October 28, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir! I am writing in hopes that you can interpret a dream I had about my deceased brother. On the night of my daughter's birthday, I dreamt of setting the table for her celebration and noticed my brother sitting there. He was smiling at me and I instantly woke up. A few days later, his friend messaged me and said she dreamt of my brother preparing for the birthday of my husband and that our whole family was wearing white.

"Was this a coincidence po or was he trying to tell me something? I am sorry to bother you po and thank you for your time.

"btw, I remember you po because my brother was in ACT and around twenty years ago I was invited to a couple of spirit questor events. Thank you so much again"

My reply:

Hello _____!

Your brother wants you and his friend to know that he is happy where he is now, but he wishes to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment