Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Happy New Year to you and your family, Sir Tony! Here’s to a wonderful 2023

😊 "I dreamt about you again this morning. However, this time my dream was very disjointed and I couldn’t remember much. "We were both outdoors late in the afternoon, in a hilly area with small trees, carrying our backpacks. You stood on an elevated part of the ground so I was looking up to you. I didn’t know where we were headed or why we were outdoors. "Some unrelated anxiety dream segments then followed. "You reappeared afterwards. This time, we were petting the left side of a medium-sized dog with short white and gray fur. "I am uncertain if you gave me something / an item in my dream, Sir Tony. "I don’t know what my cluttered dream segments meant, Sir Tony, so I was wondering if you could kindly take some time to help me interpret my dream. "I just started a new job. In the weeks prior, I started having anxiety dreams. I think it’s probably because I am putting a lot pressure on myself to excel in the new role. "Thank you once again for your time and guidance, which I highly value."


My reply:

"Hello _____!

You should have recorded everything you dreamt of, including what you thought were unrelated episodes.

In your dream, we are trekking to the level of your higher consciousness. It is a somewhat terrifying experience for you, since you may not have consciously done this before. In a sense, the trigger was your new job, since it elevates you in status and you wish to excel in it.

In dreams, animals represent base instincts. Your psyche is reminding you that, despite your ascent to your higher consciousness, you should not neglect your Shadow and the denizens of your Unconscious.

The item is a talisman I gave you to boost and maintain your self-confidence. I will actually hand it over to you the next time we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment