Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Sir, I’m always seeing the numbers 143: when I look at my phone, when I check the alarm clock, the timer on the microwave,etc. Does it mean anything?"

My reply:

Read _The Signs of Our Times: The Signs of Everyday Life_ by Jack Solomon. It's all about synchronicity in the simplest things that surround us. Such signs are either from spirit guides or from your psyche, the way dreams are themselves signs sent to you at night. 

There is also, however, mere coincidence, and so, we should not over-read everything that we see around us lest it lead us down the path of superstitious thinking and superstitious behavior.

Unfortunately we often realize that signs are authentic in retrospect. Nonetheless, unless you have keen powers of observation and strong intuition, I advise you neither to take action hastily nor to jump to conclusions.

To improve your powers of observation, do the exercises in my cyberspace book _Tony Perez's Psychic Exercises for the Spirit Questors:

 http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook19.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment