Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, i read about your post on reversed reincarnation and retroactive emchantment. I am very interested. I am someone who had been interested in the spiritual and supernatural. But I haven't developed gifts, i know i have some, such as precognition and ability to feel ghosts, but i think I shut my third eye, because i cannot see them. I did space clearing before by just studying Karen Kingston's book. May i know if you still can conduct the ones u mentioned in your post? I am a willing learner..."


My reply:


Hello _______!

I retired in 2015 and it is now 2023. My life is dedicated completely to my family, writing and painting, shopping, and having fun. I do only what I like, what I enjoy most, and what is pleasurable. This definitely does not include teaching, which I consider as work.

Secondly, such sessions are very intimate and I do not conduct them on women. I think you will be better off in the hands of an older psychic of your own gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment