Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, May 25, 2024


April 2012 workshop in "Psychodrama and Shadow Therapy" in Bacolod City. Courtesy of the Embassy of the U.S.A., The Negros Museum, and Gallery Orange.

While everyone thinks that my workshops are fun, they are indeed but at the same time actually scary and self-confrontational.

My only regret is that, while I trained the Spirit Questors in magic, spiritism, divination, and other subjects, I neglected to train anyone to conduct my workshops in creative writing, art, and clinical psychology. As such, former participants are able to replicate only bits and pieces and not my complete curricula.

Sadly, that is one legacy I am unable to leave behind.

Photo by The Negros Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment