Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hello sir tony! I've been seeing your posts related to other people's dreams and I was wondering if you might have some insight about mine.

"In my dream, I was with my 3 children (10, 7, 3 y/o), my husband was away. It was around 6 am there, when suddenly, there were strangers (around 15-20 people, foreigners) going inside of our gate. "They were all wearing summer outfits with flowers, similar to people in the Midsommar movie. It seems like they were celebrating a wedding of some sort. "I was shouting at the window and telling them to get off my property because they don't belong there. Me and my kids locked all of the doors and windows. These people can't seem to hear us, like they don't care if they're invading our space, they were just partying. I kept on shouting so hard and loud, that a vehicle (looking like an ambulance) stopped over. Two people (who acted like policemen) went inside our gate and asked me what was going on. I told them that these people were invading us and I wanted them to leave but they weren't doing it. "The 2 men asked the strangers to leave and they did. They went out of the gate, however they stayed just several feet outside of our gate and they continued what they were doing there (in the dream, it appeared like our house is inside a bigger estate). "My dream shifted and I saw one of the old ladies (around 85-90 y/o) who were with the strangers earlier now getting out of the chapel (also within the estate). I saw that my two children (10 and 7 y/o) were with her. I was carrying my youngest and I swiftly ran to my other kids. I told the old lady to stay away from my kids because I don't want any cult-like influences in my family. "So this old lady was insisting that she will take care of my children and won't harm them, but she would take them away from me if necessary. "I was so angry at her that I pulled her so hard and put her down on the sofa. I told her to stay away from my family. Then I started doing some sort of exorcism to her. "As I was calling upon divine energies to purify her energy, there were also lots of parasitical entities going out of her ears and brain, and I was telling all these entities to get out and stop messing with me. "They all went out of the old lady. The entities looked like mushy brain/intestines, just weird. When they were gone, the old lady was wondering what the hell happened to her. She couldn't remember anything when she was 'possessed'. |Suddenly I woke up. That was my dream. "Thank you sir and have a great day. 😊"

My reply{

Hello _______!

Your dream reflects your insecurities about motherhood and being overprotective toward and even overpossessive of your children. The dream narrative verges on paranoia and agoraphobia. Avoid being the mother in _The Others_, keeping her albeit ghost children away from windows, behind locked doors, and always in the shadows. Whle there are indeed predators out there as frequently featured in the local news, precautions to take should be sensible and not excessive. You will eventually have to accept that you cannot protect your own children from the Internet itself, no matter how hard you try.

The old woman in the dream is you. She represents a side of you that you have long been trying to suppress.

Despite your being married and having children, are there times when you actually  perceive things like an ornery old maid?

Perhaps the message in the dream is for you to exorcise yourself of all your senseless fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment