Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, May 20, 2024

Your Messenger messagfe:

"Hi, sir Tony. How are you doing? I dreamt of my mother. We moved her grave near the bank of a river which was dry and when we moved her, the government opened it and the river was now full of water and bursting with life. Near her grave is the grave of the mother of my high school best friend with a Mama Mary grotto. Even in my dream, I wonder why there exists a grave, with my friend visiting, when in fact her mother is still alive. Upon visiting my mom’s grave, it moved, and eventually, my mother rose from it. She was as young as she was when I was a kid. Then I told her that the two buildings with grocery stores were ours. She was smiling, and happy and I was just thankful that she was back to life."

My reply:

Hello ____!

This dream is about renewal of self. Always be in touch with your emotions, represented by the water, for, in a sense, emotions are the water of life. It will keep you real and true to yourself.

All of the women in the dream are aspects of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment