Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning sir tony, can you help me to fall into sleep. Having hard time eversince bata pa aq. Then came around few days ago, ngkakabog n nmn dibdib q at feeling hirap huminga. Resigned from work last month but starting a new one this week. I also have this super may-december affair & it really gotten deep in my mind. Sometimes stressful na. Pano q pp b empty mind q from anxiety depression stress? Ganun po.. Any rituals aside from my everyday prayers. Tenkyu|


My reply:

Hello ______!

1) Try wearing an orgonite pendant, or keep an orgoiite muffin by your bedside. These can be bought from vendors in Baclaran or Quiapo.

2) If you do not have peace of mind, especially at night, it means that you are in the wrong relationship, for it isn't bringing out the best in you.

3) Do not resort to any kind of medication, including antihistamine.

4) Try visualizing yourself resting your head on my left shoulder before drifting off to sleep. (Note: This is advice I give only to my male students, and I wonder if it will work with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment