Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hello Sir... I recently encountered a new term, ___________. And the person who introduced me to it said that it i

"teaches traditional healing or hilot but uses healing energy. They also do some occult practices like ___________ _______ angels and __________________ _________. And purport to practice a type of Filipino _________________ and _______ cultivation. They also sort of practice attunement with a being called ___________... While learning about this group looked it up in facebook I noticed that its leader looked like someone from ____________ and have a feeling they are some kind of cult? What do you think po Sir. "Thank you. 🙏🙏
🙏"


My reply

Hello ___!

I cannot pass judgment on any individual or group I dio not personally  know. If you are considering joining this group, do more extensive research on it and practice discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment