Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi pai. Good morning. I am sorry to bother you. This may seem trivial butbit is creating some problems now. 2 weeks ago i purchased some vintage/antique brass cauldron and vase on line. I was looking for a container to use as oil lamp in my newly erected altar. The items arrived 2 weeks ago. And i pkaced the items on quarantine. I started to have hearing loss in my left ear 2 weeks ago. As a ________ i knew it was probably a dysfunction ib the eustachian tube. Saw ny ENT friend and he concurred. At the back of my mind. There is a nagging whisper to get rid of the items. But of course. I did not listen. The hearing improved. I unpacked the items. Smudged it sage. And even anointed it or placed some drops of exorcised oil. I have a creepy sensation whenever i peek inside one of the i cense burners. 2 days ago i used it as an oil lamp. And while reciting the breviary and rosary. I keep feeling a tingling sensation at the back of my head and my nape area. I also kept on looking back since i am facing a different altar. I had this nagging feeling that something is not gonna be right. Woke up at around 3 to 4 am feeling feverish. But my temperature was ok. Yesterday. I fixed my pillow and found out that the exorcism cross of St Benedict and St Anthony that i keep under ny pillow is turned uoside down. Last night the dullness in hearing returned and i woke up with a stye in the left eye. I also begin to have anxiety. Which i never had before. Alas. What else to think but the connection with the items and the things that is happening. Things are better when i light joss sticks in my altars. I would like to ask for your guidance pai. I am planning to disoose the items. By the way. The vase i use had an engraving of mv princess something so i assumed it used to be a decor in a ship. Thank you pai.

"And i use to buy vintage items anf sacramentals like rosaries crucifixes. But this is the first time these things happened.

"Though sometime i feel this is Gods way of making me reakize that i dont listen And see the signs that I should practice the craft to help people..."

"Nust hooe to get well soon pai. Hearing is bad. Eyelid swollen. But minimal.

"Pai here the picture."


My reply:

Hello _______!

When items appear to be haunted, it is because they were stolen and then sold off to someone else, if not to a series of buyers. It would be difficult, of course, to even attempt to trace the original owners; two of the items even seem to have been taken from a domestic temple in Binondo.

You do not have to dispose of the items. They are simply telling you that you've been intending to use them the wrong way, and that there is another way to use them while they are in your hands.

Here is what you should do:

1) Clean and polish the items.

2) Fill the vase 3/4 to the brim with salt water. (Since sea water is not easy to obtain from your location, tap water mixed with rock salt will do.)

3) Fill the coal burner 3/4 to the brim with dark wine.

4) Fill the incense burner 3/4 to the brim with fresh milk or extra virgin coconut oil.

Scry on the surfaces of all three in rotation as though they were crystal balls. You will receive images and messages. I AM SURE OF IT. Each vessel will impart a different type of communication.

You may keep all three if you feel that you have a need for all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment