Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, October 10, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony,

"I hope all is well. "I had a dream a year ago, I was walking with a woman in a tunnel and end up in a wide quiet ocean that huge diamonds are popping out. "Then early this year around June, I had dream that I was managing a kite while gushing winds, and preventing the kite to fell then on tope of me as I bend upward are two rainbows crossing each other. "It’s a weird dream and I am still curious about what it means. I hope you can help me. "Best regards."


My reply:

Hello _____!

There is no dream narrative, and so, what you wrote are mere dream fragments.

Both dream fragments indicate wish-fulfillment dreams.

The first dream fragment seems to show a desire to have plenty, especially in terms of material things, for which you were subconsciously wishing to sacrifice a lasting, romantic relationship.

The second dream seems to show that you were in denial of your negative emotions--such as anger and grief--and that you perceived your psychological salvation to have been in the hands of two gay men or two gay women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment