Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, sir Tony.

"It’s me again, asking for your guidance. 🙏 "I have been sickly since I was a child. "Painful neck spasms occur without warning, painful to the point that it delibilitates me. "Aside from my heart failure and kidney injuries and a slew of other ailments, I would just like to confirm with you, sir, if someone or something departed is the cause of this? Can that really happen? "When I was a younger, the adults always talk about how I am vulnerable. Laging napaglalaruan. "In the span of our short conversations and with your abilities, I pray, I can once and for all have a light shed on this matter, please? "You also mention that we should get a mentor or guide of our same gender, do you have any recommendations, sir? "Thank you for your endless generosity. 🙏"

My reply:

Hello _____!

Your ailments have no supernatural causes. Just go with what your doctor says, and even check out the possibility of your having psychosomatic disorders.

P.S. I never recommend other counselors, whatever their gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment