Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, February 13, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony! Good morning! May I ask po, what is the meaning of my dream which is going to a cemetery at night and doing seance with a medium? The tomb was unknown for me because it’s a woman’s tomb. After that, as I walk calmly inside the cemetery grounds before night time/the time where the gateman closes the gate, I encountered different kinds religious groups/cults doing seance to different tombs. Salamat po sa sagot, Sir Tony.

"As I can vividly remember, sir, the names of the groups are 'Simbahang Banal ni Ezekiel', 'Sagrado Catolico Baruchiel', 'Virgen De La Agua', etc."

My reply:

Hello ______!

Your psyche is reminding you to revive or honor your Feminine Side. Perhaps you have been too preoccupied with your Yang and have been ignoring your Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment