Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hello po Sir. Good morning po. I happened po na malaman kayo out of random searching. I am interested po to read all your books pero wala na po ako mabili sa Shopee or Lazada. Patulong po sana on this matter. Salamat po and God bless"

My reply:

Hello!

All of my books are out of stock and out of print, and, strangely, I want them to stay that way.

Two of my most recent books, however, are still available at Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Only 1,000 copies of each were produced, and, since KWF does not reprint, those will soon go out of stock and out of print as well.

If it is any consolation to you, I myself do not keep copies of my books.

Neither do I keep any of my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment