Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Sir Tony! May I ask, what is the indication na I had a dream about my first love a day before Valentine’s Day? I woke up this early because it was so very vivid. The dream was I keep on messaging her and one day she replied that we’ll date again and she went to my house. Is this an indication that we still have an unresolved issue or that we didn’t have a closure? Thanks in advance for the reply, Sir."


My reply:

Hello _______!

Your first love, her values, and her personality have become a part of your psyche, so much so that she is personified in your dreams and embodies your concept of the ideal woman.

Worry not--she is a mere, psychological metaphor in your life now.

On another level, the real person could have been thinking about you, missing you, and involuntarily sending you messages, since you were deeply connected in the past.

I advise you, though, to stick to your present commitments. Do not be swayed by memories of the past, for that would be a form of regression.

No comments:

Post a Comment