Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, February 13, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony

"

🙂 I can't stop thinking of this dream so I just want to share this to you. I met you last night in my dream. I'm in a forest in the middle of the night and you walked past me and suddenly you put an amulet around my neck with an angel and triangle design then you left. "I don't know if that dream has spiritual meaning but I think it's worth sharing with you. 🙂

"

My reply:

Hello ____________!

There are talismans similar to those that acrually exist. Google-search images for "Trespico" and "Siete Arcangeles", or "7 Arkanghel Medalyon".

On a psychological level, it seems that a teacher or a close friend recently abandoned you, and the issue you are concerned with is fairness or justice. His name might have something to do with an angel or one of the archangels. Hence you are not really being called upon to own such talismans.

Incidentally, allow me to correct you on two things:

An AMULET is a power object taken directly from Nature, such as a stone, a seashell, a crystal, a piece of wood, et cetera.

A TALISMAN is a power object that is man-made, struck, molded, or carved out of steel, brass, copper, or wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment