Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Your messenger message:

"Good afternoon, Sir Tony! Hope you have a pleasant week ahead.

"May I kindly ask for your help in directing me to a healer? I have already exhausted all physical and medical solutions to no avail. "I have been having allergies for nearly three years already. I have consulted an allergologist and even had allergy panels done. "Initially, the allergologist and I thought it was because of the construction site right beside my previous residence, worsened by the mold and water leak problem in the unit. "It has already been several months since I have changed residences yet the allergies remain: runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and rashes all over my body. Sometimes the itch feels like it is already deep beneath my skin and difficult to soothe. "The allergies even persisted while I was home for the Christmas holidays for nearly a month. "I keep the bedroom windows closed in my current residence just like in the previous one and now constantly use an air purifier. The measures helped initially but now no more. I have always kept my residences clean. "Sir Tony, I am so tired of taking antihistamines for years because they always make me very drowsy and it becomes very difficult for me to function at work. Besides, the antihistamines aren’t able to cure the cause of my allergies. "Thank you very much for your time and help, Sir Tony! I am truly grateful."

My reply:

Hello ______!

I placed you in _The Spirit Questors_ Private Group. Contact ________, who is also in that Group, and ask him for a session.


No comments:

Post a Comment