Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, December 25, 2023

An Afternoon On Planas Site

My sisters Remi and Alice and some of the compound staff went to the Planas Site funeral chapel this noon to pay last respects to Cynthia, who passed away December 22. I took a brief lunch, then followed half an hour later.

I'd never physically been in that part of Planas Site before; I say "physically" because I suddenly realized I'd been there several times, on the astral. In the dreams I had, there are a row of small stores offering different kinds of food, which are not there in reality, since there are only homes.

I now understand that the small stores in my dreams were metaphorically operated by persons who had died and who were interred in the funeral chapel. They invited me to visit, though I didn't know them personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment