Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning Sir Tony, im sorry to disturb, may i ask your kind advice?

"This is about a recent incident that happened to me. My small white luggage containing all my jewelries amounting approximately 300K located under the sofa bed in my room which is locked in my parents house got lost. My suspects were my brother and nephew. Had filed a police blotter/ report. Currently thinking to file charges against them and talking with a certain lawyer. The only witness that it’s under my sofa bed before they locked my door were my mother and my nephew but they were asked by my father and my siblings not to cooperate and not to be witnessed. May i respectfully request your kind advice on my next action? Should i pursue the case, should i stop communicating with my family, i’m really at a loss now. Hoping to hear from you soon."


My reply:

Hello _______!

Pursue the case,. Get a good lawyer. Theft is theft, whether committed by a relative or a complete stranger.

Ask the police to do a round of pawn shops to find out whether your jewelry has been offered or sold, and by whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment