Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning po Sir. What can you make of this. I got this from my deceased father who was a freemason but I can't remember seeing him do some strange rituals of sorts. Just this one, it is only a photocopy but I know it has some energy to it coz everytime I hold and just look at it or read some of what's in it I always felt a strange headache and dizziness. Showed it to some of my friends who are into the paranormal and practicing occultist but.all they can say is that it is powerful.


My reply:

Hello _____!

It is the taladro of Alpha-Omega, deliberately spelt by albularyos as Alpha-Umega (AUM, AVM). Yes, it is very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment