Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Your Messenger m3esage:

"Hi Sir Tony, good eve. I want to ask these questions:

"1. How do i know where my spirit house is? Your no. 14 states I put a bowl of coins. And then, may I ask why? "2. My mother, who has Alzheimer's / dementia,can see little children, in Manila and even here in the provincial house of ours, where I brought her in. Her caregiver had also seen on separate occasions, a child with no face. Are these hallucinations ( of my Mom who has dementia and who had, in the past, taken cared of children) or are these real and how do we know which is real or not, and whether these are earth bound spirits or dwarfs? We have a big caimito tree in front of our house, which many friends, who can sense, say is a portal for these 'spirits' .I would like to know how they can be appeased or told not to harm, esp that my Mom, who may not be able to distinguish what is real or not, may be vulnerable. Pls let me know how I can protect her, or us. On a side note, we have lived in this house for 30 or more years abd my children have not been harmed,except for 1 instance. So do we say they are harmless as long as we do not disturb them?"


My reply

Hello ______!

If you don't have a spirit house, you need not bother,. Not everyone has a spirit house.:

Spirits are as "harmless" as human beings, i.e. they can be very tolerant and even beneficent unless provoked. They also have a lot more common sense than we do, so there is nothing to worry about, and gestures of appeasement are not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment