Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, sir.
"I dreamed of a woman in a white dress with long white hair. I was surrounded by a white environment, and she taught me something - a back massage technique that involved a four-dot pattern. She said, 'Anak gamita ni sa imong pagpanambal og panghilot' (Anak, gamitin mo ito sa iyong panggagamot at panghihilot). Then, I woke up. This was a strange dream I had three years ago, and I've been searching for answers ever since. I hope you can help me, sir. Thank you."


My reply:

The woman in your dream is a personification of your Higher Self. You are being called to do healing either on yourself or on others. The four dots represent four elements and four cardinal directions, everything to be carefully kept in balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment