Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Unexpected Business Thursday

My nephew led me on a walk-through of the compound demolition, and then offered me two business propositions for when the 15-story condominium building is done: 

--a laundromat for the compound, which can be located in the rear passage of my property, and

--a water-filling station, which can be located outside the cafe waiters' sleeping quarters (an area I've always been referring to as the studio foyer).

My nephew and I won't be into operations, of course, but will provide all the equipment necessary for the success of both enterprises. M. and his relatives are most willing to run the laundromat and water refilling station, aside from the cafe.

In the meantime the compound is still hardhat central.

We'll see what happens, and what doesn't over-challenge my esthetic taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment