Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"I just want to let you know that I sent your reply to my sister. I know that she is also still grieving from my mother’s passing. She said she still can’t move on. She has regrets too. She said the night before my mom died, our mom called her through my father to tell her she can’t breathe. (My sister lives on the second level of our parent’s house.) She was having a hard time going downstairs because she has just given birth to his second child. She just check on my mom briefly and went upstairs thinking it’s just another episode of my mom just wanting a companion. The following day, my mom died. She was filled with grief after that.

"She’s never the same. When I got back from the US last July and saw her, I was surprised at how her whole being was changed. She has this 'loshang' look. I was thinking maybe because she just had her third child plus she works at night from home for a BPO company. "I know she still grieves for our mom because she would always post something on her FB page about missing my mom. I didn’t realize that it affects her greatly still even after I showed her your reply to my message. "I have been reading your books again because I think going back here in the Philippines make me miss my mom big time. I want to learn something from your books about moving on and share it with my sister. "We both don’t dream about our mom. No 'paramdam' at all so my sister was thinking maybe my mom is 'nagtatampo' to her. "I will send pictures of my mom if that’s okay with you. Maybe you can have a glimpse if she has a message for us or if she is at peace now.

"These are pictures of my younger and healthier mom."


My reply:

Hello ______!

I retired in 2015.

Your sister and you should seek help from an elder counselor of your own gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment