Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Your messenger message:

"Hi. I have this recurring dream where I am flying over houses, mountains and fields.. It is an exhilarating experience.. In my dreams I do it all the time.. I just spread my arms and fly.. People wonder how I am able to do it.. I tell them to just do what I am doing. I tell them it is easy.. Just think you are flying and it happens.. One time I found myself flying over the Ateneo campus.. Sarap ng feeling.. But I can not fly over the sea.. I am gripped with fear and the bright skies darken.. So I avoid flying over the sea . I always wake up feeling good after every time I dream of flying.. I feel so free..."


My reply:

Hello ________!

I'm glad to know, you are about to experience full astral projection.

In my case I would wake up in the middle of the night with my nose touching the ceiling. I would raise my hands and feel the ceiling with my palms and could actually, physically, feel it. I would then, sometimes involuntarily, slide upward through the ceiling and the roof, or sideways through a concrete wall, and while doing so feel a tingling sensation and hear a crackling sound as I went through.  

Sometimes I would not rise, I would roll over and plunge into the floor and fall through darkness, and then find myself in another place, such as the wine cellar or basement of a mansion.

There was a time when I went sideways through my bedroom wall and continued moving sideways through the walls of other people' houses. I remember going through a room in San Juan or Mandaluyong and seeing an entire family sleeping on the floor, in one room; I initially thought that they were massacred.

As you continue astral traveling, you will be able to roam the streets in real time while your feet are approximately two feet above the ground. Real people will not be able to see you, even if you tap them on the shoulder. Spirits of the deceased, however, can see you, and you can actually stop and converse with them.

There are many triggers to astral projection and astral travel. The best one is that, since you are interconnected with everyone else, they need your presence at the time. The most common one, however, is that you are bored, feel entrapped, and feel that you've painted yourself into a corner in real life, and your psyche therefore seeks to release you from all that. Many prisoners astral-travel, though not all of them are aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment