Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Sir Tony!

"I had yet another dream with you in it. This time I was back in my grade school classroom (a mix of the different classrooms I was in per grade). It was after class in the afternoon and my friend (a former high school classmate) and I chatted with you. I can’t recall what we talked about. "Then, while another female friend (former officemate) was consulting you separately afterward, I was seated on the couch waiting. On my right were old high school textbooks. I immediately recognized one of my brother’s old textbooks since his name was written in the front cover in big, bold, black permanent ink in my mother’s writing. I used a video call to inform him. He was delighted. I think you chatted for a bit as well. "Afterwards, another former officemate from the same firm I have returned to, but male, consulted you while you were seated at the teacher’s desk at the front of the classroom. "While waiting for him, I tried writing down my questions for you on psychic abilities in two columns: the left was for the things that I thought were possible, the right for those that weren’t. All that you had to do was just then put a check or an x to confirm. I used a pencil and couldn’t quite make up my mind how to write my many queries so I just kept erasing them. "One question I remembered writing down was 'are you able to psychically read books you’ve never seen?' I noted your previous post where you asked the spirit of your deceased friend to explore your library for answers to her questions. I thought it would also be possible in the astral realm for the living. "I never got to my turn to consult you, though, because I had to wake up. "I listed down as much as I remembered in my dream as soon as I woke up. "Before falling asleep last night, I had been wondering what my dreams would be like once I used my chessboard to unlock sealed mysteries and tried the spell to prepare for astral travel. "Before the dream segment with you, I found myself in private sale of a mid-range bags and accessories brand (didn’t know what it was). It was in a dark room with orange / yellow lighting. In the room with me were my friends (one male, one female). The sale wasn’t going so well. I volunteered to help, which then led to the sale becoming a success. "If you have the time, Sir Tony, may I know what your take on my dream is? Apologies for the lengthy message as I tried to be as detailed as possible. Was this another of your night classes that I attended? If yes, this time my classmates are people I know. "Thank you once again for your time and guidance! It’s been a such a privilege to still be able to learn from you."


My reply:

Hello _____!

1) Yes, you astral-traveled and attended one of my night classes.

2) On a more shallow level, however, whenever one dreams of being back in school, it is because his/her psyche is telling him/her that there is something he/she still needs to learn from life before moving on.;

3) I am your brother's living guide. that is why you saw a school book with his name on it.

4) It is possible to read an author's book without physically having the book and actually reading it, but only insofar as you are able to enter the author's mind. A line-by-line reading of the book is next to impossible, because it is a left-brain hemisphere activity and is a task that cannot be carried on to the right-brain hemisphere, dreaming, state.

5) The bag-sale prelude to your dream means that you will eventually get what you are hoping for, and that you are actually already ahead of everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment